Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Together We Ride!!!!


As I always love to say "Together We Ride". This is because I know that while I am riding my bike across Canada to end cancer there are many that continue to inspire me, and others to make a difference. This is shown right here, Jesse Marques and Larry Franz from St. Paul's High School turning the wheels with Wes Day on May. 21st. Together Larry Franz, 14 student riders, and the student body of St. Paul's High School raised an outstanding $4000.00 for the Winnipeg Region to fight back against Cancer. These difference makers need to be commended on their hard work, and I am sure that they will inspire many to make a difference in the fight against cancer! I thank all who were involved in this ride!!!

Anthony Yee Pedaling to make a difference in the fight! 
One of the top fundraisers Rob Krasny taking his turn pushing the pedals. 
Cam Norrie above taking his turn in the St. Paul's corridors making a difference 

No comments: