Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"A Injured Lion Still Wants to Roar" -Randy Pausch


A quote by Randy Pausch whom was diagnosed with terminal pancreatic cancer struck me for the second time, "An Injured Lion Still Wants to Roar". In the case of Chase the Cure, these injured lions will roar. I have currently been accumulating stories from those whom have been, and currently are affected by this disease to share and show Canadians why we need to unite together and fight back against this terrible disease. The names of those who submit the stories will remain not stated, and will be posted both in my blog, and hopefully on the website nearer to the ride. If you would like to submit a photo of your loved one feel free to do this, these people I would like to honor on Chase the Cure as we know how tough this disease can be on patients as well as families. I encourage you to submit your story, if you do not mind being recognized please let me know!

Together We Ride

Enjoy a shorten form of the Last Lecture below (10 Minutes):


Enjoy the Full Version: