Thursday, April 30, 2009

"Life is Like a Movie, Write your own Script"


Oddly enough over the past few days I have found myself embarking back into my childhood by watching Muppet clips. While watching these cloth figures, try and time their hand movements to their speech, a line caught my attention. “Life is like a movie, write your own ending.” The more I thought about this line the more truth it held. In the end we are not remembered by the job we had, the car we drove, the income we had. Rather we are remembered, for the actions we took, how we treated others, what we supported and the kindness we showed. Each day you have the opportunity to enhance your ending. This summer I ask you to enhance your ending and include the Chase to End Cancer in your life story. Create a event, donate, spread the word and Chase the Cure. After all as I said before its not about the ride. As Canadians we will be making a difference in the fight against cancer, and truly be Chasing the Cure. 


I ask you to join me this summer and together lets produce a movie, we will write the end to Cancer 

No comments: