Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"If You Set Your Mind to a Goal, Then You Can Achieve It" -Patrick Hughes

Patrick Henry Hughes is a inspiration to us all. Growing up completely blind and unable to walk from birth, Patrick took what many call his disability, and claimed these to make him able. He is a enthusiastic young man, who participates in the Louisville Marching Band, and has written his own album called "Most requested from me to you"

One of the reasons Patrick really grabbed my attention was not within his story, but rather his attitude towards life.

"My main message, to not just people my own age, but to everyone. It does not matter what disabilities you have, or what problems you face on a day to day basis, if you set your mind to a goal, then you can achieve it." I hope that Canadians can find this attitude towards life in themselves.



No comments: